Matters of environment and nature conservation are to be considered when planning and developing construction projects. For that purpose, a series of legal instruments are in place that, in turn, are included in more comprehensive courses of planning and procedures of permit. The guide for environmental assessment deals with instruments as follows:
- Regulation of intervention,
- Natura 2000 impact assessment,
- Strategic environmental assessment,
- Environmental impact assessment,
- Environmental assessment in urban development planning.
It provides necessary details as to functions, objectives and contents of individual procedures of evaluation and instruments.